A HARD ENDING.....

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Another story...


Life is crazy people, once again i got the chance to share time with this guy that supppously i broke up wiz due to the fact that after i stop calling him for five days in a row and he never stop calling me , i finally decided to speak to him and after that things changed a little.He went to my house to talk about the situation and he said that he wanted to stay wiz me and give it a try to this relationship .He looked at my eyes and i felt the most warm sensation i have ever feel obviously that he still cares .anyways the next day he went to a b-day party also where my family were.Things sometimes are a little confusing cause i told him that i gave him the chance to change and if he is not interested in being wiz me that i was ok for me cuz i'm still young and eventough i love him wiz all my heart i was going to step away from his life...let's see waht happens next >>>i'm just waiting for his response about how serious he wants to take this.....

1 Comments:

At 6:32 PM, Blogger Edelvalle said...

Yo no puedo creer que estes hablando de quien creo , porque si es asi.........Que decepciĆ³n!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home