A HARD ENDING.....

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

THE NEXT PAGE...


Sometimes it's hard t get rid of something that you are actually concious that is not good for you...i found out last friday that the only one who can give you the strength you need is god.Iwas praying wiz all my heart about taking the bad things that were disturbing me and he gave me the answer and the solution.Finally i made it. i talked to the people that really cares about me and they made me understand that i had to realized how toxic he was for me; what it was happening between me and that person i was in love wiz.Before i decided to turn my life and go to the next page i felt horrible cause i reviewed my story wiz him and i didn't find anything positive about him...Anyways i don't wanna waste my time anymore talking about someome that does not exist anymore and the from now on i have turned the page and i'll find the wonderfull opportunities of being happy and keep having success for the rest of my life..WELCOME TO MY NEW LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW IT'S TIME TO CELEBR@TE!!!!

3 Comments:

At 9:04 PM, Blogger Edelvalle said...

No voy a decir nada de la foto,para que no peelemos, pero na,.....hasta que no vea que de verdad estas alegre yqu etu vida ha cambiado no lo creo...y el viernes no hablaste con todas las personas k te kieren porque no hablaste conmigo.

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger Ariel said...

olleme que bien se ve esa muchacha que tiene el gorrito verde al lado tuyo, presentamela :D

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger Edelvalle said...

lol Ariel!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home